Sunday, 19 September 2010

"Cloudy Day at Amity Hall" by Tatiana Myers.


"Cloudy Day at Amity Hall" by Tatiana Myers
10 x 8 " RTX board, Pastel.  

I was sort of later for this session too. But I'm glad I was! Such a cold windy day is only good for short sketching session or for catching of pneumonia... I stack with idea about  short painting session and finished this work at home from memory.
 
With questions about my art work e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my paintings visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/

3 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Excellent memory--beautiful painting

Pat Koscienski said...

I agree with Cecelia...good memory. This turned out very well, Tatiana. Great painting; sorry you got so lost.

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Cecilia!
thank You, Pat!

Yes, sure we DID got lost this time... What is OK. I had few reference shots of the place, but they all were different... you remember how light was changing just about every minute. So I just painted what I remember...and I feel it turned better this way. More fresh, just like Plein Air should be.