Thursday, 9 December 2010

SUMMER HAY
Plein Air Painting
by Claire Beadon Carnell

'Summer Hay'
Oil  6 x 8
SOLD

I did this little plein air painting at the home of Lyn O'Neal
(owner of Art & Soul Gallery).  It was such a
beautiful summer day, and the hay bales were right along the
edge of her property.   It was one of those days that you
try to remember clearly when you are out painting and the
snowflakes are flying!

If you would like to see more of my work,
please visit my website or my blog. If you are
interested in purchasing any of my paintings you see
here on this blog, please contact me.

1 comment:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Everything about this painting is superb, starting with the composition--next the greens of the grass, shrubs, trees--the soft bluegreens of the backgroud tress and the ABSOLUTELY beautiful sky and clouds--the striking contrast in colors of the hay rolls and the greens--lucky person who bought it.