Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Conodoguinet/LeTort Confluence - Imressionistic Representational Acrylic Plein Air Landscape by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski

Conodoguinet/LeTort Confluence
12" x 9"
Acrylic on Canvas
This painting was started plein air and I finally got to putting some finishing touches on in the studio. The LeTort Spring Run is in the forground emptying into the Conodoguinet River in Carlisle, Pa. Many members of SVPAP turned out that day and many ended up painting at this exact location. If you have any questions or wish to purchase, contact Pat. If you would like to see more of my paintings, please visit my blogspot and website at:

5 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Pat--I have loved the strong complementary color contrast of orange and blue from the first time I saw some of Van Gogh's paintings-very exciting and eye-catching as is your painting.

Pat Koscienski said...

Thanks, Cecelia. Hope you're enjoying all that warm weather; bring some back with you when you return!

Julie Riker said...

I also was attracted to the color scheme and also the softness of this piece, Pat.
Many from the group did paint this exact same location and composition, but the styles are all so very different. It would be interesting to see them all side by side.

L. O'Neal said...

I'm sorry I missed painting that day with everyone. Nice paintings were achieved by all.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

You captured this spot beautifully, Pat. Makes me feel as though I am right back there on that gorgeous day!