Wednesday, 20 April 2011

RIPPLES AND SHADOWS
Original Plein Air Oil Painting
by Claire Beadon Carnell

'Ripples and Shadows'
Oil   6 x 8


Whew...finally got my new power cord for my laptop and
have the laptop up and running!  Our Plein Air Group, the
Susquehanna Valley Plein Air Painters went to Children's Lake in
Boiling Springs last Thursday.  It was the first sunny day we
had in many days, and it was wonderful to be out in the fresh
air painting and watching the fishermen fish in the 'Catch and
Release' section of the stream.

More pictures of the artists at work.

Patricia Walach Keough

Jim Henry

If you would like to see more of my work,
please visit my website or my blog. If you are
interested in purchasing any of my paintings you see
here on this blog, please contact me.

Claire Beadon Carnell
Member of:

3 comments:

Jo Castillo said...

Nice painting, looks like you had a great day.

Julie Riker said...

Sorry I missed this paint out. I love to paint running water. It is quite challenging, but you really nailed it here Claire. Great painting!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Thank you JO and Julie!