Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Morning's Delight - Acrylic Plein Aire Floral Impressionistic Landscape by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Pat Koscienski


Morning's Delight
12" x 6"
Acrylic on canvas


This painting was painted plein air at Simpson Park, Bowmansdale, PA. It was a lovely morning, but early in the spring season with not much to zero in on. Glad I found this scene to my delight. This painting is currently on exhibit at the New Cumberland Library, 1 Benjamin Plaza, New Cumberland, PA, for the month of May, along with 14 other artists from SVPAP...Susquehanna Valley Plein Air Painters. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact PAT. If you would like to see more of my paintings, both representational and abstract, please visit my website and blogspot at


2 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Pat--Picture Perfect

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is beautiful, Pat - one of my favorites!