Monday, 8 August 2011

"Moody light." Pastel by Tatiana Myers.

"Moody light." by Tatiana Myers
9 x 12 " Pastel on La Carte. 

This is my version of Susquehanna river painted at Ft. Hunter last week with our group. To my shame it was a fist time this season when I had a chance to work with the rest of my friends. It was great. We had wonderful company, nice weather, the only thing that some didn't like - we basically had no sun light. It gave river some kind of very moody appearance, but also let me to use some of those wonderful grays, what I like so much.
.

With questions about my art work e-mail me at TanyaOfOz@aol.com .

To see more of my paintings visit my web site:
http://www.TatianaMyersFineArt.com/

2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Love, Love, LOVE this, Tatiana. You really captured the lighting of the day, and the way the clouds made the greens seem more blue and purple! Great painting!!!

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Clair... sometimes I would change those colors to my like, but this time, I didn't want to change a thing... All those gray and purples.. I think it worked.