Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Pinchot's Autumn Morning - acrylic plein aire landscape painting by Pennsylvania Painter Pat Koscienski

Pinchot's Autumn Morning
6" x 12"
Acrylic on canvas



This painting was done plein aire fall of 2010. I had never photographed or varnished it until a month ago. It was done at Pinchot Park, Pa, on the opposite side of the main lake. There was a red boat with 2 fisherman going around the bend, but never got it into the painting. If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, please contact PAT. If you would like to see more of my paintings, both representational and abstract, please visit my website and blogspot at:










2 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I love the serenity and depth of this, Pat. I have yet to make it to a paintout at Pinchot, and seeing your beautiful painting here really makes me want to go there to paint!

Cecelia Lyden said...

Vibrant colors and still serene--really lovely.