Thursday, 8 March 2012

Boiling Springs Afternoon Shift by Larry Lerew Thursday, March 8, 2012


#12-03-02 "Boiling Springs With Engery"
24" x 12" Acrylic on Wrapped Canvas
100% Plein Air

As Julie said today, "Tis the season". Wonderful warm day to paint Boiling Springs, PA and a large group showed up for fun. Not everyone met at one time and I pulled the afternoon shift. As everyone packed up I was still trying to finish but after the last two left for a late lunch I took one last look at what I had and called it finished. When I got home I think is was a good call since I hate to over work a painting and drain the energy out of it. Looks like our group is off to a great new plein air painting season.

5 comments:

Debra Kreiger said...

Awesome Larry. I really like your vibrant style.

Sharon K Benner said...

Very nice painting and it does have a lot of energy.

Mary Beth Brath said...

Hi Larry - I was there in the morning but had to leave before noon. Nice work and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Cecelia Lyden said...

Wonderful. creative, lively rendering of a tranquill setting.

Julie Riker said...

It was so great to see you and everyone else out having fun on a lovely day. I am excited for us all to have a busy and productive plein air season!
Love the colors in your painting and your drawing is spot on!