Thursday, 5 April 2012

LOOKING OVER DEVILS DEN by Sharon Benner


The paint out today was at the Gettysburg Battlefield. I was above Devil's Den at Little Round Top and the views were beautiful and overwhelming at the same time. I had lots of company with all the school bus trips stopping where I was painting. I got lots of compliments and questions, but that was ok. I also got to listen to the tour guides who explained the battles there. See more at www.hanoverareaarts.com/42 or SharonKBennerFineArt.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Larry Lerew said...

Wow! What a vista.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

I love how you captured the soft Spring colors - it reminds me why this is one of my favorite times of the year. Beautiful painting, Sharon.

Julie Riker said...

You brought a soft quiet beauty to this expansive scene. It was great to see you Sharon!