Wednesday, 18 April 2012

Painting My Spring Fever! by Larry Lerew


#12-04-03
Title: "The Pride of Marysville"
Location: Marysville Lions Club Park, Marysville, PA
Acrylic on Canvas Panel (en Plein Air)
Size: 8"h x 10"w


#12-04-05
Title: "Italian Lake In View"
Location: Italian Lake, Harrisburg, PA
Acrylic on Canvas Panel (en Plein Air)
Size: 9"h x 12"w
Taking advantage of all the wonderful weather and opportunities to paint with the SVPAP. Seeing old places in a new light and new places left undiscovered for too long. There's a painting around every corner.
See more of my paintings:

4 comments:

Julie Riker said...

Your paintings are wonderful Larry. I especially like what you did today at Italian Lake. Great vivid color contrasted by by subtle shade of that church steeple. It is a real pleasure to have you in the group!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Stunning work, Larry - I love it!

L. O'Neal said...

I'm in love with the loose, colorful charm of your work. I agree with Julie about the Italian Lake piece. Great composition.

Cecelia Lyden said...

Ditto to all the above remarks. I was on site at the Lions Club with you and doubted your decision to include that big, bright yellow building in the landscape. To me it was an intrusion on the beauty of the scenic hills and the surrounding area. But with colorful shadowing and a unified palette, you fit that building right into the landscape.Such a nice job.