Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sold! "Lincoln Square" by Debra Tritt Kreiger


Gettysburg Quick Draw Competition 2012
8x10 Acrylic on canvas
 I was happy to participate in the plein air quick draw competition on Friday. I must say I'm liking these competitions! The pressure to do a painting in 2 hours! It's been a great experience meeting different people and painting with friends!
To see more of my work go to http://www.debkreiger.com/or follow my blog at debkreiger.blogspot.com or you can shop in my new store, Deb's Gifts

3 comments:

Larry Lerew said...

You are doing great! It's good you feel the excitment and fun coming from your art. Keep it up! Your energy and joy shows in your painting and I'm sure it touches your viewers who appreciate your talent and skills. This and future quick draws will be a benefit to your growth as an artist. Isn't it fun to get out and paint!

Debra Kreiger said...

Thanks for the encouraging and kind words Larry. It is exciting to be out painting!

Mary Beth Brath said...

Congrats Deb! It was soooo good to see you at the festival. Great job!