Monday, 17 September 2012

Painting Cape Cod by Larry Lerew

 
"West Dennis Beach"
11" x 15" Acrylic On Watercolor Paper
#12-09-01
All Rights Reserved Larry Lerew 2012
 
 

"Dream Baby At Rock Harbor"
15" x 11" Acrylic On Watercolor Paper
#12-09-02
All Rights Reserved Larry Lerew 2012
 
I painted 9 paintings and made many sketches in my sketchbook along with taking over 800 pictures.
These two plein air paintings were the only ones worthy to show. "Someday" I might work up some studio paintings from the visual information and memories I gathered from the trip.
 
 

3 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

I just commented on these 2 paintings on the DPP blog-haven't changed my mind. Still like them.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Your paintings make me feel like I am back there in Cape Cod, Larry! Beautiful!!!!

Clare Klaum said...

The two paintings that you posted were awesome and captured the feel of Cape Cod, but all of the paintings you did that week are wonderful and worthy of posting!