Monday, 22 October 2012

Vineyard Vista I - Original oil plein air landscape painting of Hunter's Valley Winery by Pennsylvania Painter Pat Koscienski

Vineyard Vista I
11" x 14"
Oil on canvas

This oil painting was done plein air at Hunter's Valley Winery in Liverpool, PA several years ago.  It is one of 4 painted at that site.  The winery overlooks the Susquehanna River.  I was told that most wineries are on the top of high hills, not only for the sun, but also for the good drainage.  It won an honorary mention award at York Art Association, also several years ago.  If you have any questions, or wish to purchase, contact PAT.  If you would like to see more of my paintings please visit my website and blogspot at:

2 comments:

Julie Riker said...

This is beautiful Pat! Love the atmospheric perspective and the dramatic angle of the vines.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

This is such a beautiful painting, Pat. The way you have painted the sunlight is exceptional.