Friday, 14 December 2012

Vineyard Vista III - original acrylic plein air landscape painting by Pennsylvania Contemporary Artist Pat Koscienski

"Vineyard Vista III"
acrylic on canvas
6"x6"



Vineyard Vista III is a 6"x6" plein air painting done at Hunter's Vallery Winery in
Liverpool, PA overlooking the Susquehanna River. It is acrylic done on canvas.  It will be on exhibit. along with 4 of my other plein air paintings,  at Mechanicburg Art Center, 18 Artcraft Drive, Mechanicsburg, Pa until January 4, 2013.  Approximately 19 artists are exhibiting 94 plein air paintings.   If in the area please drop by to see the SVPAP art exhibit.   If you have any questions or are interested in purchasing contact Pat.  To see more of my paintings, please visit my blogspot and website at:

2 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

Wonderful painting, Pat. Very inspiring!

Cecelia Lyden said...

Open--airy-just what I visualize when I think of plein air painting.