Thursday, 13 June 2013

After The Trumpet Sounded We Began by Larry Lerew

 
The Gettysburg Quick Draw event was exciting and held on the town square around their traffic circle. I painted a sketch of the traffic circle within our two hour time limit, framed it up and placed it on the "Quick Draw" panel in the Train Station. Our artist reception is Friday evening from 4 to 6 p.m. and the show will end Sunday after noon. Please stop in if you can to see the weeks work of 11 artists participating.

"Gettysburg Quick Draw"
10.5 x 13.5" Mix Media on W/C Paper
#13-06-14

www.LarryLerew.com

2 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

Larry - this looks terrific, as usual - and I love the title! You took on a lot and did a great job. And how clever of you to remember your camera; I never took a picture of my Quick Draw before I framed it.

Larry Lerew said...

Thanks Dianne. Wish I would of thought to take my picture before I put the art under glass to avoid reflections but this is progress for me since I usually forget my camera for quick draws.