Saturday, 10 August 2013

Putting on a solo art show is always fun and exciting! by Larry Lerew

"Wellfleet Harbor, Cape Cod, MA" by Larry Lerew
13.5" x 10.5" Acrylic & Watercolor on Paper
En Plein Air, Sept. 2012, Painted but not shown until now.
I have been busy framing and cleaning up loose ends in preparation for my solo art show Sept. 7 & 8. This painting was one I laid aside almost a year ago but framed it up and it will be in the show. I now have over 100 original paintings ready and the count is still building. It's going to be awesome!
www.LarryLerew.com

5 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

I love your enthusiasm-can't wait to see all your awesome work.

Larry Lerew said...

Good to see you both today, wasn't it a beautiful drive up and over all the mountains.

Debra Kreiger said...

Can't wait for your show! Good painting with you yesterday!

Beth Bathe said...

Larry, so sorry I will miss your solo show. I will be out of town!

Vivian Sterste - Brandler said...

I am excited and anxious to see them all!