Tuesday, 3 September 2013

I'm really looking forward to this weekend's arts activities!  I especially am excited to see Larry Lerew's work at his home studio this Saturday!  I hope we all spread the word and get people down to share the joy and accomplishments of this prolific member of S.V.P.A.P.   And then there is this Sunday at the City House Bed and Breakfast in Harrisburg for those S.V.A.P. members who will be painting and exhibiting their work.  I would surrrrrre love to see more members and guests at Larry's and at the C.H.B&B this weekend!

4 comments:

Larry Lerew said...

Thanks for the shout out Vivian. Things are pulling together nicely. We have a twelve panel outdoor display ready for set up for 120 original framed paintings in a variety of sizes. We also will have two print racks filled with small and large reproductions of 65 recent paintings. Light refreshments are ready along with a freshly cut lawn and flower gardens. Come out for free parking and enjoy both Saturday and Sunday.

Julie Riker said...

Larry, I am not sure if I can make it with having to be at gallery walk on Sunday. If I find some time I will stop by...BUT I wish you the BEST of luck!!

Larry Lerew said...

Thanks Julie, I know you mean it. Good Luck on Sunday if we don't see you.

Cecelia Lyden said...

I'll see you Sat, Larry.