Wednesday, 25 June 2014

"Spring-House", Pastel, Tatiana Myers.

"Spring House", Pastel,
sanded paper, 8 x 10"

Yesterday we got to paint on beautiful old farm somewhere in the middle of nowhere...
I want to tell Thank You to Cecelia Layden for such a wonderful treat. I love it there.
Even I was planning to paint on Wednesday, my husband convinced me to go on Tuesday,
I have another planes, but worked around it..It was great we made it there, because
next day paint out was canceled due to the weather issues.
Work I did there might go down to history as "last painting of Wallis Belgium Mist" I ever did.
This wonderful paper is still out of stock everywhere due to production issues.
Here is some glance of my painting process... enjoy!




To see more of my work, please visit my web site and personal blog:



4 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Nice work, Tatiana--love seeing the different stages of your piece.

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Cecelia!
Just like You, I forgot to bring some stuff I needed... I normally use organic solvent (rubbing alcohol or min. spirit) for my wash... I forgot it, had to use water... But at the end all worked out. I'm happy!

Clare Klaum said...

A beautiful painting. I especially loved the light and the movement on the grass.

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Claire! We missed You there somehow... perhaps difference in timing?.. What a perfect place to paint!