Tuesday, 22 July 2014

"ROBIN'S GARDEN" An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum



On June 28th I was honoured to be part of the Dillsburg Garden Tour as an artist painting at the home of Paul & Robin Eshbach.  I went to their home the week before the tour and took several photos.  The day of the tour the weather was perfect.  I was able to set up under their beautiful outdoor kitchen with a canopy. Considering the complexity of this landscape I was only able to complete one third of the painting on location.  I chatted with many people that were on the tour and Robin served a beautiful lunch for those that were helping at her home.  My husband and I were able to be a part of the Preview Party the evening before and did the garden tour with all the home owners that participated.  The homes were FABULOUS!  I would love to go back and paint at one of the other homes as well.  I have been so busy with visiting guests and vacation, I was finally able to get back to this today to finish it. 

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo said...

Nice work, as always!