Tuesday, 1 July 2014

"SUSAN'S GARDEN" An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum


One week ago our group was invited to the Moody Farm in Lewisberry.  There were so many wonderful spots to paint, but I was drawn to the backyard garden off of their deck.  It was so inviting and colourful.  Just where I would love to spend my morning sipping on my coffee and watching the birds and butterflies! Just when I was thinking it might be time for lunch, Susan's son came out with a platter of freshly made oatmeal raisin cookies.  It couldn't have been more perfect.  Thank you Moody family for inviting us to paint at your home!
        If you would like to see more of my work please visit my website.
                                 www.clareklaumfineart.com

1 comment:

Cecelia Lyden said...

YOUR VERSION OF THE MOODY'S GARDEN CONVEYS ITS CHARM.