Sunday, 3 August 2014

"CONESTOGA HOUSE GARDENS" An Original Pastel Painting by Clare Klaum


On July 23rd several members of our group painted at the Conestoga House.  What an incredibly beautiful property! You could spend weeks painting there.  I was able to get a good start on this painting but there was warnings for a nasty thunder storm and as it got darker I had to leave.  Driving home I hit a wall of water that made it very difficult to see. But luckily it did not last long.  We had one of our Grandsons visiting last week. We kept quite busy with activities and trips.  What a joy he was, but not much time for painting. I finally was able to finish this painting today.

         If you would like to see more of my work please visit my website
                                     www.clareklaumfineart.com

5 comments:

Tatiana Myers said...

One of Your very best works, Clare! Nicely done.

Clare Klaum said...

Thank you Tatiana.

Cecelia Lyden said...

Exactly what I thought when I saw this-one of your very best-composition, color palette-lovely,lovely.

Clare Klaum said...

Thank you Cecelia.

Sue Marrazzo said...

Gorgeous!