Sunday, 17 August 2014

"Sun-Dance" by Tatiana Myers.

"Sun-Dance", 10 x 8", Pastel.

This is one of my Vermont pieces painted during my 2015 workshop
with Richard McKinley.  About 90% of this work was done on location.
Below - some pictures from the place where we all were working this day.
Truly beautiful and peaceful.

 Above - sours of my inspiration for this painting.


 Above - Richard helping out one of his students.

Above - my easel with half-finished painting.

To see more of my works please visit my personal web site and blog:

4 comments:

Sue Marrazzo said...

what a wonderful post!

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Sue! Wonderful time => wonderful post! ;-)

Clare Klaum said...

I Love all of it. Especially the light on the grasses!

Tatiana Myers said...

Thank You, Clare! You totally got my idea... it was all about dance of light in those grasses, and fence posts.