Monday, 15 September 2014

A trip to France

Fellow SVPAP Artists:  I received this in my email and am sharing it with you.  If interested, contact the person at the bottom of the posting.  Thank you, Linda Young


PAINT IN MONET'S GARDENS
with My Art Trip - "Monet Immersion" 
An uninstructed painting journey in
Paris and Giverny, France

My Art Trip

Two sessions in 2015:
June 11 - 20 or June 25 - July 4 

Pack your easel and join us in France
See what Monet saw; Paint what Monet painted
Live a week in Monet's village and paint in his gardens!
Explore Paris museums and attractions 
Includes all lodging, 14 meals, ground transportation, 
day trip to Honfluer and more! 
$2950

You're an artist who loves 'early?' "Book me now" price.  
Book before Dec 1 for $2800. 

Artists provide all painting equipment & supplies; 
airfare & insurance; 
some meals and incidentals. 
Host is fellow artist and savvy traveler, Sue Ann Hum
www.myarttrip.com for complete details

No comments: