Friday, 24 April 2015

"A Place for Reflection" by Debra Tritt Kreiger

8"x10" Acrylic on canvas

Sometimes I let a painting sit around..could be a year before I figure out what it might be missing. I decided it was time to finish this one. SVPAP took a trip to Annapolis last year, and we painted on a members' daughters property. I just like the feel of this painting. I used to love to swing and feel the breeze on my face! What a great space.

If you are intersted in pruchasing this painting please e-mail me at debra@debkreiger.com or visit my website at www.debkreiger.com

3 comments:

Cecelia Lyden said...

Debra-so glad you finished this--Makes me want to visit my daughter again and soon--very nice nostalgic piece.

Debra Kreiger said...

Thanks Cecelia.

Julie Riker said...

Very nice Deb. That was a memorable day.